Global Standards consultants combine practical knowledge of local laws and industry practices
with practical experience. Measuring the impact of your brand on a global supply chains requires people that understand the legal framework and the socio-cultural dynamics in the region.
Global Standards services include:
- Social compliance and social impact assessments.
- Capacity building and consulting.
- Compliance training courses for your team.
- In depth research on your value chain.
- Factory Hotline and Communication trainings and services.
We bring together international expertise on corporate responsibility with in-depth knowledge of Asian working conditions through an extensive network of advisors, CSR practitioners and
Developing a sustainability strategy or posting a code of conduct is only a first step. The larger mission that Global Standards sets for itself and its clients is building the capacity of management and workers to develop sustainable social compliance solutions.